Featured Homes For Rent In Colorado Springs & Surrounding Areas
Search our featured Rental Homes below
The Colorado Springs Rental Market is Hot!
4 steps to finding homes for rent in Colorado Springs
View Featured Rentals
Below you will find our available Featured Rental Homes. Find the right home for you and your family.
Get To Know Us
Make sure we are a good fit! View our “Must Read Before Applying” section to learn about our Policies & how we work.
Schedule A Showing
Found the home & we are a good fit – Schedule the 1st available showing directly from our teams calendar.
Get Rental Home Alerts
Be the first to know when a featured rental home becomes available. Sign up for Rental Home Alerts!
Featured Rental Homes
*PLEASE NOTE: If there are no available showing times listed, then all time slots have been booked. If any showing times become available we will promptly notify you with those available time(s).
Must Read Before Applying
Applicant Requirements & FAQ's
To accomplish this, we feel it is important for us to provide relevant & important information up-front to avoid any misunderstandings or inaccurate assumptions.
Please Note: We cannot offer any exceptions to the applicant requirements listed below.
These third party companies, under no circumstances, offer refunds for their services (we’ve tried…numerous times), and therefore, we cannot offer any refunds on application fees once an application is submitted.
- Must Have A 600 (or higher) Credit Score(s)
- Do Not Have Any Judgements or Housing Related Collections (Previous Rents, Utilities, Etc.)
- Bankruptcies Must Have Been Discharged For At Least 12 Months
- Have Not Had A Foreclosure In The Last 24 Months
- Do Not Have Any Previous Evictions
- Have Not Been Convicted Of A Felony
- Are Not A Registered Sex Offender
- Are Able To Pay The Full Security Deposit At the Time Of Lease Signing
- Can Provide Verification Of Total Household Income Is Three Times (x3) The Amount Of One (1) Month’s Rent
- Will Not Use Home For Growing Marijuana
- Have Physically Viewed The Home (Noted Below In “Renting Sight Unseen”)
- *If You Have Pets – That You Have Reviewed & Accepted The Terms Of The Pet Agreement (click here)
- All Applications Must Be Accurate & Complete (see below)
The following information is required in order to have a complete application:
- A Completed Online Application (& application fee paid in full)
- 2 Most Recent Month’s Pay Stubs, Documenting Income Of All Applicants
- A Government Issued Photo ID Of All Those Residing At the home 18yrs or Older
- Rental Verification From Previous Landlord/ Property Manager
- Anyone 18 Years Of Age or Older Must Submit an Application and Have Background Run Regardless of Whether They Will be Contributing Financially
- Contact Information Of Closest Living Relative
- If Active Duty, The Contact Information Of Your Acting Commanding Officer
- Information (type of pet(s) and weight) On Any Pets That Will Reside In The Home (if applicable and/ or permitted)
- You read & agree to the Pet Agreement
***If any additional documentation is required due to a unique circumstance we will promptly advise.***
YOU CAN SEND REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION TO:
email@example.com or FAX TO: (888) 631-0062
NOTE: please email any private information securely.
In most all cases the home is occupied by a current tenant that is paying rent.
To respect their time we have pre-arranged several blocks of time for showings.
If the home you inquire on does not have any showing times available, that means all available showing times have been booked.
Please Note: We will promptly notify you if any showing times become available on the property you inquired on.
We recommend taking advantage the rental home alert so we can notify you of upcoming rental homes.
This policy is derived from past experiences and for everyone’s benefit involved (but mainly yours).
We want everyone happy with the home they have chosen to reside in but regardless of every effort to describe a home (numerous pictures, video or even feedback and advice of friends or family) one cannot capture every aspect of a home.
Trust us, we want to promptly rent any home we manage but this policy is in place to best protect all interests, especially yours.
Unlike most Property Management Companies, we do not hold complete applications for a week to compare with other applications.
We submit complete applications on a first come first serve basis out of fairness to the applicant.
***Please note, if we receive more than one “complete” application in the same business day we will submit all complete applications that were received that day.**
We understand you may need to secure a home right away and we want you to know that we make every effort on our end to expedite this process.
Please know that there are a couple of items that require outside third parties response before we can consider your application complete and when considering the approval of the application.
As noted above, your RENTAL VERIFICATION is required in order to have a complete application that we can present to the property owner for final approval.
For this reason we encourage you to contact your previous landlord or property manager to be on the lookout for the simple rental verification form that we will be sending (from Ashford Realty Group) and to promptly return.
*we provide them instructions on how to complete and return*
Since the owner of the property that you are applying for has the final say (approval), we have, in some rare cases, seen an additional day delay awaiting their response.
Although this is rare, it is normally due to the fact that the property owner(s) is deployed or in training and do not have access to communication outlets.
Please know we proactively share the importance of the property owners promptly responding and alert them in advance as we look to complete the application package.
Please remember, regardless of any recommendations from us at Ashford Realty Group, the property owner is the one that has the final approval.
There are times that the home that you originally applied for does not work out, but another home of interest may become available in that same 30 day timeframe.
Provided you submitted everything needed for a complete application, you may request, in writing (email), your complete application to be considered for the new property address.
At the time of the possession the home will be move in ready. – We take pride in this!
Granted, there could be aesthetic items that do not appeal to your tastes but please remember, another family is allowing you to call their house a home.
We recommend that you DO NOT apply for any home with the expectation that changes will occur after signing the lease (new carpet, paint, etc.).
This too is why we do not allow renting sight unseen.
This lease violation are terms for immediate eviction in conjunction with the fine, if the homeowner chooses.
See the Pet Policy below for details.
We request this not be abused and wrongfully used.
If an Ashford tenant’s plans change prior to the lease expiration, we request they are honest and allow us to work with them to find a solution.
NOTE: The notice must be submitted in writing 30 days prior.
I love that my clients know and understand the information I am providing is to help them find a home in this active market. -Lori Weissmiller
Here's What Our Clients Say About Renting With Us
“Lori, the showing coordinator was exceptional. She was very compassionate to my need of founding a place to stay as soon as possible and made every efforts to get all the appropriate documents required for leasing the rental property. Lori, was very knowledgeable about the property and gave a great tour of the rental property on Hunting Meadows, which made my decision easy to rent from Ashford.” – Jimson F
4 reasons you'll love renting a home with Ashford
01. Easy Prompt Communication
The Tenant Portal allows you securely pay your rent online, submit and check on work orders, review statements, invoices & more.
02. A Rockstar Maintenance Dept
03. Extremely Detailed Move-In Evaluations- For You
04. Making Your Home Plans Happen
PLease, We want you to get
your security deposit back
It cost's us when you don't
"Definitely a great experience, Thank you so much!"
“Had a great experience with Ashford Realty. Staff was attentive and friendly. Property was in pristine shape when I moved in so it was important I left it that way. So it wouldn’t be overwhelming at the end of my lease I did little things everyday to keep up on the property. I also made it a point to be aware of ways I could make it easier when I moved like keep up on dusting, have Clorox wipes under every sink and wipe marks off walls as I saw them. Someone is letting you live in their home…bottom line be respectful! I was happy to get a full refund and pet deposit back. If your not sure about something ask, the staff at Ashford realty will be happy to help. Definitely a great experience, Thank you so much!” -Jenean A
But we're probably not a good fit if:
- You feel that dishonesty & rudeness are acceptable practices in order to get your way
- You feel your next property manager should inherit any bad experience you endured elsewhere
- You tend to ignore agreements and make up your own rules.
- You feel you have the right to treat another’s home like you’re a rock band on tour.
- You are likely to disregard your move-in evaluation and then lash out about charges against your Security Deposit to remedy damages incurred during your tenancy.
- You feel the “consumer is always right” phrase absolves you from any accountability and honesty.